VISIT MY NEW TRAVEL BLOG AT www.xanga.com/jeffrysky

Wednesday, April 18, 2007

5 Years of hard work finally comes to an end...

yeap 5 years of long hard work has paid off, and i managed to graduate with MBBS honours.. although i was a little disappointed with my surgery grade.. :-( oh well lesson is don't keep your expectations too high, especially since my surgery wasn't that good to begin with :-P ( oh gosh horrible nightmares of PC wong throwing that laparoscope which i said was a hysteroscope during the viva .. )

that said, couldn't have done this without the help of all my friends, both in and out of medicine and their constant encouragement of course, parents for their fullest support and of course seniors like dr. tay tunn ren, dr. kenneth tan, dr tammy moey and all the HOs/MOs who have helped me along the well. really big thanks to them man.. definitely DEFINITELy must thank doctors like dr. tan thai lian , dr. koh nien yue, dr. lee kim en, dr. loh ngai kun, dr lee sze haur, dr. constance lo, and my surgery private tutor dr. chan cy for inspiring me all these years..

therein begins a new chapter of my life !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home